Women Leaders: Bring Your Positive Power – Inspire Yourself, Influence Others!
It’s Time to Let Your Positive Power Shine!
4th Global Women Leadership Summit #GWLS4
Sunday, September 25 2016 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center | Washington, D.C.
“Positive Power – Inspire Yourself, Influence Others”
Dear Women Leaders:
Join us for an inspiring event where you will be in the presence of power. Through interactive discussions and engaging networking activities the Global Women’s Leadership Summit will have you leaving transformed, energized and empowered!
Attend and share with other women how you’ve overcome the obstacles we all encounter. Enjoy a complimentary Lunch & Networking Reception with women leaders.
“Women make up a majority of the population; yet, are routinely omitted from conversations specific to healthcare policy and practice. Forums like this provide a unique venue to discuss new ways to track and assess quality of care and to make visible knowledge disparities – those that affect both men and women – that don’t always get the attention they deserve.”— Renée-Marie Stephano, President, Medical Tourism Association
Register by August 31, 2016 for the 9th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress #WMTC16 using the code“FemaleLeader” and receive a complimentary pass to the 4th Global Women Leadership Summit #GWLS4
Register now: http://bit.ly/mtaGWLS4
- Women, representing all phases of life, sharing stories of striving for success, experiences of adversity and learning from setbacks – the foundation for resilience and growth
- Influential, high profile speakers who have excelled in leadership positions
- Experienced business experts & coaches lead discussions on how to get what you want in the workplace and in life Informative panel discussions from women just like you sharing strategies for success
- Collaborative discussions and networking activities to help you make lasting connections with other women leaders
- Practical strategies on conquering the ongoing quest for work-life balance
Click here to see our full agenda, including our panel of powerful speakers: http://bit.ly/mtaGWLS4
Stay connected & be part of the conversation.
Use hashtag #GWLS4 when talking about the 4th Global Women’s Leadership Summit.