The Unparalleled Opportunities VIP Buyers Must Know About!
Do you purchase healthcare or the support services to access high quality treatments that are both in need and affordable? Then you must be among the government ministers, the medical tourism companies and facilitators, employers and insurance executives, and travel and tourism agents and brokers who are registered for the Hosted Buyers Program for the simple purpose: to rub elbows with the professionals who make medical tourism happen.
The VIP Hosted Buyers Program is designed for individuals and organizations who currently send patients overseas or are interested in doing so.
The profile of VIP Hosted Buyers includes:
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Agents
- Medical Tourism Facilitator
Approved VIP Hosted Buyers have the chance to enjoy:
- Discounted Registration
- Free Registrations
- Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
What Opportunities will the VIP Hosted Buyers Afford your Organization?
Opportunities for Medical Tourism Facilitators
Attend the Facilitator Forum to learn about:
- Learn how to Maximize Revenue
- How to create partnerships with Insurance Companies, hospitals and other buyers
- Manage challenges converting patients
- What are the challenges expanding your network of hospitals
- Identify the challenges related to liability insurance
- Compliance with privacy laws
- Learning about cutting edge new procedures
Opportunities for Insurance Companies
- Best practices from multinational companies and insurers
- Collaborate with other peers on how to reach out to emerging markets with limited budget and time
- Obtain a Free Membership to the Global Benefits Association
- Get a Free Access to a Member Portal and collaboration tool to share policies, best practices and reports on the industry.
Opportunities for Travel Agents
- Wellness Tourism Business and Revenue opportunities
- How to build your business model
- How to manage quality and liability issues
- How to create partnerships with hotels and spas and wellness centers
Opportunities for Global Benefits Directors
- Learn from other multinational companies and insurers about their best practices and innovation in International Benefits Plan
- Free Membership to the Global Benefits Association
- Free Access to a Member Portal and collaboration tool to share policies, best practices and reports on the industry.
Industry leaders will gather to share best practices, work towards common goals, interests and deal as a collaborative group on common obstacles and problems.
How to Apply for a Free Pass?
The buyer incentive program will be offering a predetermined number of discount registrations, free registrations, hotel room nights, and flights to those buyers, which include companies, governments, employers and insurance agents who send patients overseas or are interested in doing so. Simply complete the hosted buyers’ application online and it will be reviewed by the buyer committee for pre-approval. Additional follow up will only be required if more information is needed.
By participating in the VIP Hosted Buyers Program, you are required to attend at least 10 networking meetings and any special events as indicated by the conference organizer.
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving medical tourism industry, the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress (WMTC) is the largest medical tourism conference in the world. Riding off the success of the 2015’s event, the 9th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress anticipates up to 3000 attendees, from nearly 100 countries around the world.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to learn first-hand from leading hospitals, insurance companies, physicians, etc. and to take advantage of the collaborative forums and summits. There will also be hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from the combined conference of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conference (EHBC), and International Luxury Hotel Association (IHLA) providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.