NEW! WellHotel Training and Certification
Did you know that medical & wellness tourists spend 5-10 times more than regular tourists and that they typically travel with a companion and stay in the destination an average of 10-20 days?
Now, is your hotel ready to receive health and wellness travelers?
Before your organization decides to allocate time, money and energy into a decision to attract these unique customers, you should start by learning more about their demands and expectations.
By creating unique services for health & wellness travelers, hotels and resorts can:
- Increase customer satisfaction and revenues for your property
- Gain a competitive advantage by providing pre-care and after-care health and wellness services
- Develop strategic partnerships with health and wellness partners
- Streamline operations and enhance the skills of your professional staff
- Attract a new type of guest and enhance your services to meet the needs of health travelers
Take the next step towards excellence in health and quality service