Get Certified in Medical Tourism in Riga, Latvia | 23 July 2015
Ready to take your organization’s involvement in medical tourism & global healthcare to new heights? Join the Medical Tourism Association’s industry experts for the Certified Medical Tourism Specialist workshop in Riga, Latvia on 23 July 2015.
The Certified Medical Tourism Professional® (CMTP) is an-depth training program that will allow you to understand the medical tourism industry, acquire marketing and business development tools to improve and grow your business while networking and building relationships with industry stakeholders. Attendees will receive live instruction for the core modules in order to prepare to take the examination online. Live CMTP training workshops provide a unique learning opportunity encouraging attendees to active participate and collaborate.
Benefits of the Certified Medical Tourism Professional® Designation
- Become an Expert in Medical Tourism Patient Facilitation Services
- Increase Revenues and Patient Conversion
- Gain Access to a Global Network of Partners
- Show Commitment to Excellence to Consumers and Buyers
- Offer a Higher Level of Service to Your Clients
- Set Yourself Apart from the Competition
Who Should Attend?
- Healthcare Professionals
- Travel Agents
- Insurance Professionals
- Hospitality Professionals