Free Webcast This Wednesday | Continuum of Care for the Traveling Patient
The patient’s experience does not end after the medical procedure. It can continue for weeks afterwards and careful attention must be paid especially when treating an international patient. It is important that doctors, nurses, hospital staff and medical tourism facilitators understand how to best ensure that patients make a full recovery
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 1:00 pm
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 10:00 am
Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:00 pm
GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 8:00 pm
Saudi Arabia Time (Riyadh, GMT+03:00)
- Illustrate the pre-travel and pre-treatment procedures
- Provide post-travel post treatment clinical pathways for your traveling patients.
- Identify your role as the patient’s primary care physician in the travel continuum of care.
- Learn the role of the destination physician/surgeon, hospital, nurse and case manager in risk reduction and patient clinical care.
- Analyze potential risks and clinical care deficiencies in medical/surgical travel practices, hospitals and aftercare facilities.
Dr. Kevin Huffman
Medical Travel Associates